Curry leaf Pickle
- Curry leaves are widely used in Indian kitchens in curries, rice, snacks.
- They are known for their aromatic and distinctive flavor; however, they have more than just appetite-tickling flavor.
- These leaves are said to have various health and beauty benefits to offer.
- Curry leaves are herbs that are known to have essential nutrients that help in conditions like weight loss, blood pressure, indigestion, anemia, diabetes, acne & hair loss.
- These aromatic leaves, also known as kadi patta, have nutrients like copper, calcium, phosphorus, fiber & carbohydrates energy.
- An authentic Indian pickle made from mango and aromatic spices to add that more zing to your meal.
- Get the taste of clean and fresh mangoes engrossed with the spices and aromatic ingredients.
- Enjoy biting the extremely savoury and taste grabbing Mango Sliced Pickle.
- Garlic Pickle is authentic Indian pickle made from garlic & aromatic spices.
- Garlic Pickle flavors sour and hot/sweet.
- Pickles are best utilized as accompaniments to traditional main dishes such as Khichuri, Meat & Vegetables, Rice and also make delicious appetizers.